As a Community Interest Organisation (CIC), Creative Somerset takes the privacy of your information very seriously. Our policy explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you, as well as your register of consent.
Personal Information Collected…
Our Members are asked to supply the following information to us using the online form:
- Email Address
- A chosen Password
- First name and Last name
- Address including postcode
- Contact Telephone Number
- Opting in for our Newsletter
- Display Name
- Category; Business, Individual, Place
Creative Somerset CIC confirms that they will only use this information for the following purposes:
- Verifying Members identity (login)
- Collating a Directory Database of data where we are able to identify the number of creative and cultural arts activity across the Somerset districts.
- Send weekly Newsletters (if this option is selected)
- Occasionally ask Members to complete online questionnaires in order to help us with our research across the county and identify specific gaps, needs across the Somerset.
- Occasionally contact specific Members for other reasons, relating to their profile, possibly website technical enquiries, joint venture and partnerships, help and advice etc.
All the above information is NOT made available to any third parties.
2. Creative Directory
Creative Somerset CIC offers our Members a Profile Page to help raise self-visibility through our network and the function to collaborate and share information. Visitors of our site are not required to be registered with Creative Somerset CIC as a member in order to browse and search our Directory pages, News, Events, Creative Spaces, Opportunities, and Media listings.
When creating a Members profile page you have the option to provide the following information which will help others to connect with you. This could be from other members within our directory or the public who visit the Creative Somerset website and show a particular interest in your work. The details below help to raise your profile:
- Your Title
- Text/Description that is about you and/or your creative practice/service
- Website Link
- Profile Categorisation (So you are searchable by discipline of the area in which you work on our site only)
- Profile Location (Location Name, Address including postcode (again so you are searchable geographically), Telephone Number, Email Address)
Members may decide to show their location Members may decide to show their location and contact (or that of the organisation, project or event) located by the Map which is part of the site. To be part of the Creative Directory and disclose this information to the public and others to view is entirely at your discretion.
3. Linking to Third Party Websites
Creative Somerset cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices on other sites even if you access those using links from our website. Creative Somerset recommends that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition if you linked to our website from another, we cannot be responsible for the privacy terms of the owners and/or operators of that third party website and again it is recommended that you contact its owner for any concerns or questions.